The school bells are about to ring again and you’re starting to hit the alarm to train that body clock for 7 AM classes. You know you’ve prepared your bag yourself but are you sure you’re not missing anything? To help you, here’s a checklist of all the things you have to have on first day high:
– Basic! ‘Wag umasa sa hiram. ‘Wag kalimutan, kung ayaw mong tumakbo sa pinakamalapit na tindahan.
2. Clean uniform
– As they say, cleanliness is next to godliness. This secures you the “Most Tidy” award at the end of the quarter.
3. Newly shined shoes
– Shine it just enough to look clean but not so much so you wouldn’t look like Manong Guard’s apprentice.
4. Pad paper
– Tip: Huwag ilabas agad-agad kung ayaw marinig ang mga katagang: “Pengeng yellow pad!” 33 times.
– To remind you na 6:55 AM ang dating ni crush at may 5 minutes nalang kayo para makapag-usap.
6. Plantsadong buhok
– Plantsahin tulad ng pag-plantsa mo sa mga sasabihin mo sa kanya.
– Para masukat mo kung gano kalayo na maging crush ka din ni crush. Awts.
– Kung ayaw talaga sayo, try mo daanin sa libre. Awts. (Yes, sunod-sunod ‘to. Tissue, need mo?)
– Para mabura mo ang iyong mga pagkakamali. Awts. (Huhu. Ano, kaya pa?)
– Suko na. Buy sweets to feel better!
11. Common sense
– The most important of them all. Be sure you’re mentally present all the time. It’s more important to impress your teacher and your parents!
So, are you ready for school? Double-check your bag for a fine first day! If you think we missed anything, message Kuya J at facebook.com/KuyaJResto.