If you’re 25 and above, you’re lucky because you experienced a world before technology – a world where everyone was able to entertain themselves for hours through just patintero and trumpo, unlike today where everybody needs at least 3 devices to breeze through all the day’s tasks.
Looking back after witnessing technology’s growth, the following list will sound totally nonsensical but we hope you have a good trip down memory lane! Here are the most common problems of every 90s kid.
- When you’re streaming Nelly’s “Dilemma” and someone picks up the phone. Hay, buhay dial-up.
- Squeezing everything you want to say within the 160-character text limit. ‘Di pa uso unli n’un!
- Breaking a multi-colored pen by trying to push all colors through at once.
- Finding a clip art that perfectly goes with your project in English.
- Composing your own monophonic ringtones with Nokia 3310’s composer.
- Having to choose between Snacku and Moby. “Ma, pwede both?”
- Choosing the perfect Microsoft Office Assistant. My favorite was Einstein and Scribble the Cat!
- Going home with 1 of your 24-piece Crayola set missing or broken.
- Finding out you’ve ran out of Iced Gem Biscuit icings.
- Being puzzled because all of a sudden everybody inserts the syllables “Ba” and “Ga” to every thing they say.
We sure had the silliest problems as kids, but the 90s is indeed a good time to live. What else do you miss about it? Message us at facebook.com/KuyaJResto.