It’s summer. Beach trips fill your calendars and monthly budgets with ink and notes so it’s always favorable if you can pack efficiently for every trip. We understand you like to bring your hat collection for that summer OOTD, but focusing all your energy on that takes the fun away. With that said, here’s a list of summer essentials to help you pack practically! (To give it a twist, why don’t we try to list all things starting with S? Whatchu say?)
– The key to making your barkada’s summer plans a reality is taking that first step out of the house. Bring a nice pair of sandals for hard-to-access locations like falls and mountains.
– Not only does these protect your eyes from the sunrays, it also enables you to stare at those chicks for longer! Thank me now, boy.
– Syempre, kaya mo bang lumabas ng naka-underwear lang?
– You see, the goal is to remove as much tela.
– You’ve finally reached your destination: sandals out, slippers in! You’ll jump in and out of water so it’s good to always have a pair of slippers on sight.
– Right now, we know your kids are like horses waiting to go out of that starting gate, but as they say, hold your horses. Cover them with sunblock first so they won’t go home looking like burnt gingerbread people.
– ‘Di lang pang-salba, pampa-bida pa!
– You’d want to scrape off the salt after every dip so this is one of the first things you should secure when packing. Remember to bring Mr. Soap or else sasabunin ka ni Mama mo.
– You’d also want to bring this to prevent your hair from being a tensile mess of salt and seawater.
– Light up a bonfire. Pop a few bottles. Chill with friends. Live the life.
– I was about type “camera” in but then I remembered our little pointless challenge.
– In da Pilipins, we kol it selpon!
– Green mountains and blue seas are just half of the world’s beauty. The sea world is just as breathtaking. Just don’t let it take your breath away because remember, you’re underwater and you wouldn’t want to sleep with the fishes tonight.
Whew! That was hard. But there goes our list to help you make it practically packed! If you think you can add more to this, message Kuya J at facebook.com/KuyaJResto. Have a fun summer!